While you are spending time reading online about 2018 lists, reviews, and top this and that, Lehn Law, P.A. enjoyed a year end luncheon to wrap up our 2018. We hope you had as good of a 2018 as we did. We started out the year at new office locations for both our Port Charlotte and Sarasota office locations which we have made our own. Also this past year, Lehn Law, P.A. celebrated 10 years of successfully providing legal advice and representation to our treasured clients! Additionally, Attorney Lehn attended various estate planning seminars this past year to stay current with all legal changes and options for his clients. He will be attending further continuing education seminars this year as well. We want to also take this opportunity to express our appreciation for the trust our clients have displayed in choosing our office to represent them. It has been a pleasure to assist so many of our neighbors during difficult times to make things easier for them. Lehn Law, P.A. will continue to practice elder law, estate planning, probate, guardianship, personal injury and bankruptcy in 2019. We wish you a wonderful and successful new year.
- Woman in Vegetative State Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Sarasota Silver Alert – 83 year old man with dementia
- What is the difference between dementia and alzheimer’s disease?
- Can the Homestead Exemption Apply to a Mobile Home in Probate?
- 2018 Year in Review – Lehn Law, P.A. is Wrapping up 2018 and Ready for 2019