Joseph W. Lehn
Joe received a Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences from the University of South Florida. He went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville.
Additionally, he received his Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Elder Law from Stetson University College of Law.
He is admitted to practice in the State of Florida and the Middle District of Florida Federal Court.
Joseph W. Lehn is the managing partner of Lehn Law, P.A. with offices in downtown Sarasota and Port Charlotte, conveniently serving Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte and Lee counties.
As our client, you will receive prompt personal service from an attorney who is compassionate and focused on meeting your legal needs. The clients of Joseph W. Lehn always receive the benefits of his best efforts and he works hard to assist them in resolving their legal issues.
Joe is a member of:
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Charlotte County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer
- Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- SCAN (Sarasota County Aging Network)
- OCEAN (Our Charlotte Elder Affairs Network)
- SOS (Senior Outreach Services)
Joe is committed to providing zealous, affordable representation in the areas of:
- Asset Protection
- Bankruptcy Chp. 7 Chp. 13
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning Wills & Trusts
- Medicaid Planning
- VA Planning