Viewing 1 - 7 out of 7 posts

2018 Year in Review - Lehn Law, P.A. is Wrapping up 2018 and Ready for 2019

While you are spending time reading online about 2018 lists, reviews, and top this and that, Lehn Law, P.A. enjoyed a year end luncheon to wrap up our 2018. We Read More

What is the difference between an Executor and a Personal Representative?

When an individual passes away, much needs to done to settle their affairs, which may include liquidating and distributing assets, paying debts and filing tax returns. The person who is Read More

What is an Elder Law Attorney? Here's a video to help

What is an Elder Law Attorney? The Sarasota Professional Group organization had the opportunity to find out. Attorney Joseph Lehn spoke to the group about how he became an Attorney Read More

What do I need to do as a Trustee of a Trust?

When a client retains our office to draft a Trust, a Trustee must be chosen. But the client may want to know before choosing a person, what will a trustee Read More

Can a guardian change a will?

Can a court appointed guardian change the Ward's will? A guardian has a legal, or fiduciary duty, to act in the best interest of the Ward. A Ward has already Read More

Death and the Safety Deposit Box

When the Assets of an Estate Include a Safe Deposit Box When the renter of a safe deposit box passes away, how do you gain access to the box? Before we Read More

Pet Trusts

Wealthy Pets?   Yes there are cats and dogs out there with more money than you. This summer it was reported in the New York Post, USA Today and other news outlets that Read More

Viewing 1 - 7 out of 7 posts